Initially, we will briefly outline the main challenges facing our clients that are the basis for the creation of House of Minds:
Competition constantly intensifies in virtually all markets and those markets, which have not yet experienced an increasing intensity of competition, will experience it sooner or later. The speed that changes take place on most competitive markets are soaring and the definition of an industry becomes more and more diluted as a result of the erosion of sectoral barriers, new business models and new technology. A constant news flow from free newspapers, 24-hour news services on the internet and television, as well as interaction on social networks, can pass judgment on a company, product or a service to be in or out, from one day to the next. The world has become more transparent, but far from easy to comprehend and/or cope with.
Customers and clients are not necessarily more disloyal today than previously. They have always chosen a better alternative when they find it. The only difference is that new and better alternatives are found more often today than previously. Employees have become more rootless and searching for something new and better. There is also fierce competition for the best minds and also a major challenge associated with keeping the know-how in the company when it fails to retain an employee.
House of Minds was created as an answer to the above challenges and hence companies’ need for increased speed of change, overview, retention of knowledge, performance and navigation in competitive markets.
Over the coming years, House of Minds will develop into a full-service research agency that works on the concept of Integrated Performance Management™, which means that our clients are able to draw on a large pool of the sharpest minds for all types of analysis and acquisition of new knowledge from a comprehensive knowledge center.
This gives our clients a range of benefits such as:
- Faster execution of surveys, resulting from the close partnership and prior knowledge of the client's competitive position
- All the client's available knowledge collectively held in one integrated knowledge portal
- Greater oversight and thus a better decision-making basis for the client
- Reduced costs resulting from obtaining knowledge that already exists within the company
- Less vulnerability caused by the departure of key employees as House of Minds has the appropriate knowledge
- Greater cohesion within the company as a result of the integrated knowledge
- Integrated Performance Management™ is the client’s strategic early warning system
- Integrated Performance Management™ builds upon the knowledge that already lies within the company and therefore provides better opportunities for interpretation of knowledge
- The client does not require costly and time-consuming screening of business partners and the disadvantages of divergent surveys with the risk of erroneous interpretations of data in relation to existing knowledge